The workshop aimed (April 07, 2021) to inform participants about the Nutriman project and present the platform for farmers, as well as relevant examples of the products and technologies it contains. Furthermore, this was the perfect opportunity to explain to farmers and fertiliser specialists how to search and find the information that the Nutriman farmer platform offers. At the same time, we informed participants about the possibility of consulting the documents in the national language and not just downloading them. During the workshop the current situation in Europe regarding the regulation of fertilisers and recycling was explained. At the same time the new European regulation 1009/2019 was presented, which will apply from 2022. Furthermore, different products for different categories such as compost, struvite and different technologies for different categories such as: phosphorus precipitation from wastewater/sludge & phosphorus precipitation from manure/digestate were presented with a project focus. Besides, the results of demonstration tests with some products such as compost and struvite were presented.
During this event different IDs of products & technologies was presents:
- ID 208: Struvite from wastewater by “PHORWater” process.
- ID 207: Technology for P recovery as struvite starting from wastewater sewage with “PHORwater” controlled biological processes and struvite scaling process.
- ID 272: Compost from green waste and pre-digested vegetable, fruit and garden wastes by “IOK Afvalbeheer” process.
- ID250: Struvite from digestate and manure by “REVWASTE” process.
- ID 256: Technology for P recovery as struvite starting from pig manure digestate with fluidized bed crystallization system.
Besides, during the event different result of demonstrative test was presented like: the demonstrative test that have done with the struvite products. The demonstrative test was carried out on products like potatoes & corn. At the same time some the results of demonstrative test that have been done with the product of compost have been presented.