The webinar (April 08, 2021) aimed to inform participants about the Nutriman project and to present the Farmers' platform and relevant examples of the products and technologies it contains. Furthermore, this was the perfect opportunity to explain to farmers and fertiliser specialists how to search and find the information that the Nutriman farmer platform offers (e.g. the possibility to consult documents in the local language, how to stay informed about the project and how to participate in giving their opinion through the different questionnaires provided). Several products that are part of field trials were presented, with a focus on the NUTRIMAN project (such as bio-phosphate, struvite, Ashdec®, compost, digestate....). In addition, a historical overview was given explaining the current situation in Europe regarding the regulation of fertilisation and recycling. At the same time the new European regulation 1009/2019 was explained in detail, which will be applied from July 2022. Finally, the results of demonstration trials were presented, which were conducted first in greenhouses and then in open fields with some products such as compost, biophosphate, Ashdec®, digestate and struvite.
The presented Ps were:
- ID192: High nutrient dense Bio-Phosphate products recovered from food grade animal bone grist with over 30% P2O5 content by “3R Zero emission pyrolysis process.
- ID250: Struvite from digestate and manure by “REVAWSTE” process.
- ID208: Struvite from wastewater by “PHORWater” process.
- ID397: Calcium-Sodium-Phosphate from sewage slugde ash conversion with the “AshDEC ® process.
- ID210: Compost from green waste and digested mixed-waste by “ACEA Pinerolese” process.
- ID280: Green compost form green waste by “IMOG” process.
- ID270: High NP pelletized digestate from animal manure and organic waste digestate by “Arbio and NPirriK – project” process.