NUTRIMAN Fact Sheet
NUTRIMAN - Nutrient Management and Nutrient Recovery Thematic Network.
What is NUTRIMAN? A Nitrogen and Phosphorus thematic network compiling and sharing knowledge of “ready-for-practice” recovered bio-based fertiliser technologies, products, applications and practices for the benefit of agricultural practitioners.
Areas of interest: Nitrogen and Phosphorus nutrient recovery, novel technologies and innovative fertilizers, food safety and supply security, sustainable food production.
For whom: Farmers, advisors, applied researchers, businesses, NGOs, etc
Reasons: NUTRIMAN TN ensures that when the new EU Fertilising Products Regulation law harmonization is reaching implementation status in 2022, the agricultural practitioners already know, have tried and are applying such recovered products in practice.
How: Focuses on connecting market competitive and commercially “ready for practice” innovative results drawn from high research maturity applied scientific programmes and common industrial practices. Brings together innovation actors (farmers, advisors, researchers, businesses, NGOs, etc.) and helps to build bridges between user-oriented applied research results and agricultural production practices. The NUTRIMAN TN ensures that when the new EU Fertilising Products Regulation law harmonization is reaching implementation status by 2022, the agricultural practitioners already know, have tried and are applying such recovered products in practice.
- IDENTIFICATION of matured EU FP7/H2020/LIFE/OGs innovative research results in the field of Nitrogen, Phosphorus recovery EU28 technologies, methodologies and products which are near to be put into practice, but not sufficiently known by agricultural practitioners.
- EVALUATION of innovative N/P nutrient recovery technologies and novel N/P fertiliser products and practices, both by experts and by the potential end-users.
- COMPILATIONof “ready for practice” knowledge on these new technologies/products in a form of EIP-AGRI practice abstracts(https://ec.europa.eu/eip/agriculture/)info sheets, multi-lingual product application and training materials, audio-visual materials and infographics.
- SHARING & SPREADING knowledge on these innovative technologies and fertilizers towards agricultural practitioners(farmers, farmer organisations, advisory services)online and face-to-face during workshops across Europe.
- LONG TERM OPERATION (up to year 2031) of multi lingual interactive practice oriented NUTRIMAN farmer platform (https://nutriman.net/farmer-platform).
NUTRIMAN materials are available in 8 EU languages: EN, FR, NL, DE, IT, ES, PL, HU
When: From October 2018 to March 2021 (30 months). Training materials, abstracts, videos and factsheets will be kept at least for 10 years after project ends.
Funded by: European Union Horizon 2020, RUR-15-2018 (CSA Coordination and Support Action), Thematic networks compiling knowledge ready for practice, grant agreement number 818470.
Project Consortium: 14 high quality partners and 4 associated partners from 8 EU countries: 9 research organisations; 3 industrial partners; 4 Chambers of Agriculture; 1 Farmer organisation, 1 non-profit organisation with member of 22 Producers Organisations from 7 EU countries.
Coordinator and nutrient recovery S&T senior project leader, the main contact point:
Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin): @NUTRIMANnetwork
Project website: https://nutriman.net/
|NUTRIMAN_Farmer press release_2019-10-30.pdf||342.05 KB|
|NUTRIMAN Fact Sheet EN||339.47 KB|
|NUTRIMAN MERKBLATT||341.74 KB|
|HOJA PRÁCTICA DE NUTRIMAN||340.96 KB|
|NUTRIMAN factsheet Dutch||342.41 KB|
|FICHE D'INFORMATION NUTRIMAN||338.06 KB|
|SCHEDA INFORMATIVA NUTRIMAN||342.3 KB|
|INFORMACJA O NUTRIMAN||339.74 KB|
|NUTRIMAN ADATLAP||337.08 KB|