The webinar (06 May, 2021) aimed to inform participants about the Nutriman project and to present the farmers' platform and examples of the products and technologies it contains. In addition, this was the perfect opportunity to explain to farmers and field specialists how to search and find the information that the Nutriman farmers' platform offers (e.g. the possibility to consult documents in the local language, how to stay informed about the project, how to participate and give their opinion through the different questionnaires provided). Different products that are part of the field trials were presented, with a focus on the Nutriman project (such as ash, solid manure, compost, bio-phosphate...). The situation regarding the regulation of fertilisation and recycling in Europe and France was presented. At the same time, the new European regulation 1009/2019, which will be applied from July 2022, was explained in detail. Finally, the results of tests of eco-sustainable products such as ash, solid manure and compost were presented.
The presented T/Ps were:
- ID193: 3R Recycle-Reuse-Reduce zero emission pyrolysis technology for phosphorus recovery from food grade animal bone grist for production of Bio-Phosphate products.
- ID192: High nutrient dense Bio-Phosphate products recovered from food grade animal bone grist with over 30% P2O5 content by “3R zero emission pyrolysis” process.
- ID321: Ashes from natural wood chip under fireplace.
- ID 540: Compost from algae and cattle manure by local composting process.
- ID 370: NPK organic fertilizer from poultry droppings with “SECONOV” dehydration process.