NUTRIMAN is a N/P thematic network compiling knowledge “ready for practice” (beyond TRL 6) for such recovered products, practices and technologies, interconnecting applied science and industrial practice, for the interest and benefits of the agricultural practitioners.
NUTRIMAN achieved a following results and impacts:
- Over 1000 innovative N/P solutions identified (WP2), but only those selected for final listing which ready for practice (above TRL 6).
- A longlist consisting of 140 technologies/143 products has been created.
- Specific selection criteria have been set up for evaluation. Farmer Advisory Board invited to be participated in the selection procedure.
- A qualified shortlist containing 47 technologies/52 products created. Bottom-up approach used, potential end-users evaluated the reduced list of technologies and products.
- Bottlenecks for adoption and incentives have been identified. 25 best practices have been selected.
- 82 easily accessible practice oriented abstracts in EIP-AGRI form of products and technologies and 14 thematic practice abstracts have been prepared and published in English language (WP3).
- Several practice abstracts also translated to 7 other languages. Almost hundred infosheets, audio-visual materials, infographics and training materials have been prepared in English languages, several also translated to seven other languages (FR, DE, IT, ES, NL, PL, HU).
- A multilingual booklet containing the 25 practice abstracts published on the NUTRIMAN website.
- WP4 knowledge exchanges were organized in a bi-directional way: 53 demonstrations took place, where in total 20 different products and 6 different technologies were assessed and showcased to end users. 77 national workshops, 9 international workshops and one final conference organised. These events brought together people from across the agricultural innovation landscape and provided an opportunity for closer interaction and exchange of information and experiences.
- Practice oriented NUTRIMAN web platform (https://nutriman.net/farmer-platform ) set up (WP5) for creation of long term open access training database. This Farmer Platform is summarising, sharing and presenting high maturity „ready for practice” N/P recovery technologies and products, that is focusing on the most urgent needs of farmers. The Farmer Platform is an European digital library for the “ready for practice” innovative technologies and products with high impact knowledge reservoir content that is systematically and continuously build up, upgraded, conserved and expanded by the coordinating organisation up to <2031.
- The NUTRIMAN successfully built added value and coherently integrated cooperation with several Networks with practice-oriented knowledge relevance on the nutrient management thematic area. Direct interlinking and networking activity made with existing advisory and networking structures (Producers Organisations, Chamber of Agri Network) for the N/P recovery via notably European organizations as EUFRAS and COPA-COGECA.
- NUTRIMAN website set up (WP6) and continuously expanded with practical contents. Two NUTRIMAN press releases published. More than four hundred Multilingual articles AND more than 1000 multilingual Q&A published on the website.
- NUTRIMAN published six Multilingual newsletters and 6 multilingual thematic newsletters.
- NUTRIMAN used extensive social media communication tools: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Youtube channel has also been established including videos from the demo events, workshops and any other video materials.
As a results of efficient communication and dissemination actions NUTRIMAN directly reached nearly 3 million people. NUTRIMAN opened new opportunities for farmers to develop connections between applied researches with practical results and farming practice in the priority area of nutrient management and nutrient recovery for better preparation to implement the FPR. The project promoted “ready for practice” large scale take up of the recovered N/P innovative fertilisers produced from un-exploited resources of organic and/or secondary raw materials in line with the circular economy and Green Deal model, and economical/environmental/climate efficiently used by farmers.
The Farmer Platform is an European digital library for the “ready for practice” innovative technologies and products with high impact knowledge reservoir content that is systematically and continuously build up, upgraded, conserved and expanded by the coordinating organisation up to <2031.