Are You a Farmer and interested in to learn more about how bio-based and recovered phosphorous and nitrogen technologies and products can help your business to meet the new EU Fertilising Products Regulation 1009/2019 that will be implemented from July 16, 2022?
As regulations and user circumstances are changing, farmers need to adjust themselves. At the same time, there is a myriad of technologies and fertilisers that farmers can choose from.
Partners in the NUTRIMAN project are bringing information on promising ad already proven demonstrated new nutrient recovery technologies and fertiliser products that are "ready for practice" to farmers across Europe. As NUTRIMAN is a collaborative network we are expecting your "voice" and interactions.
NUTRIMAN Thematic Network will:
- Inform you on the new fertiliser regulation and its consequences for farmers.
- Inform you in a simple and practical language on the innovative nutrient recovery technologies and recovered fertiliser products, and how you can benefit from the use of innovative solutions.
- Allow you free access to NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform. It contains practical and farmer-oriented information and training materials on each innovative technology and bio-based fertiliser product, such as practice abstracts, infosheets, videos and direct contact information of the vendors. Important information is available in 8 languages. By filling our online form you can also interact and ask your questions.
- Regularly send you a newsletter for your voluntary signed e-mail address.
- Demonstrate you a new nutrient recovery technologies and recovered fertiliser products.
- Invite you to take part in NUTRIMAN demonstration events, workshops and online webinars. When you are attending the events you will receive practical and user oriented information of market-ready solutions to your problems regarding soils and fertilisers. You will understand afterwards how to use each technology or fertiliser and how the new technologies/products compare to conventional solutions. In the other side you will be able to ask any questions, exchange your knowledge with other farmers, applied researchers and technology/product vendors. You can also inform your research needs from practice towards the scientific community, including sharing your field practice experience and knowledge that you developed.
- Facilitate your contact, cooperation and exchange of information with farmers, researchers, technology providers and advisors in different countries and regions through our Chamber of Agriculture and Producer Organisation partners.
- Invite you to take a part in a farmer consultation questionnaire and ask to provide your opinion.
- NUTRIMAN Fact Sheet
- NUTRIMAN newsletter sign up
- NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform
- Farmer consultation and identification of incentives and bottlenecks for using recovered products and recuperation technologies
- NUTRIMAN Event calendar
- NUTRIMAN News
- NUTRIMAN FAQ
How to contact?
- NUTRIMAN Social media: Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn : @Nutrimannetwork
- You can interact and ask your questions by filling online form, answers will be sent to your e-mail address. The most interesting interactions will be highlighted anonymously in the NUTRIMAN FAQ section.
- NUTRIMAN Coordinator: Mr. Edward Someus, E-mail:email@example.com, SKYPE: edwardsomeus