Are You a researcher at University/RTD organisation and you are involved in technology and product development driven applied Research & Innovation actions where your consortium is developed market competitive innovative phosphorous and nitrogen recovery technologies and products which are already in matured phase (>TRL6) and “ready for practice”?
EU FP7, H2020, LIFE, Interreg or other national/international programme result interlinks are most welcome. If you want your matured (>TRL6) research results to be transferred into real marketable products the NUTRIMAN Thematic Network will help you to disseminate your solutions and get you in contact with end-users, farmers.
The NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform is providing extensive dissemination opportunity for matured (>TRL6) research results in European dimension, and You are most welcome to join us.
NUTRIMAN Thematic Network will:
- Inform you on the needs of the farmers and the opinion of the end-users on your technology and product.
- Allow you free connection to NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform. It will showcase your innovative technology/product that is "ready for practice" and not sufficiently known or used by practitioners. We will widely publish your practical and farmer-oriented information and training materials on your innovative technology and bio-based fertiliser product, such as practice abstracts, infosheets, videos and your direct contact information.
- Publish your practice abstract on the EIP-AGRI website under NUTRIMAN EIP-Agri Form.
- Regularly send you newsletters for your voluntary signed e-mail address.
- Invite you to take part in NUTRIMAN demonstration events, workshops and online webinars. When you are attending the events you will provide practical and user oriented information of your market-ready solutions directly to the farmer community and farmers' advisors. You can explain to the end-users how to use your technology or new recovered fertiliser product and how the new technologies/products compare to conventional solutions. You will receive a direct interaction from the farmers, they can ask questions and sharing their field practice experience and knowledge.
- Facilitate your contact, cooperation and exchange of information with farmers, researchers, technology providers and advisors in different countries and regions through our Chamber of Agriculture and Producer Organisation partners.
- NUTRIMAN Fact Sheet
- NUTRIMAN newsletter sign up
- NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform
- NUTRIMAN Event calendar
- How to connect your product/technology to the NUTRIMAN Farmer Platform?
- NUTRIMAN News
- NUTRIMAN FAQ
How to contact?
- NUTRIMAN Social media: Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn : @Nutrimannetwork
- You can interact and ask your questions by filling online form, answers will be sent to your e-mail address. The most interesting interactions will be highlighted anonymously in the NUTRIMAN FAQ section.
- NUTRIMAN Coordinator and project manager: Mr. Edward Someus, E-mail: email@example.com, SKYPE: edwardsomeus